BusinessBook Plus Desktop | Clould Version(For Large, Medium & Small Business)
GST Based Accounting & Inventory Software
Finance being the backbone of any organization; has to be managed very precisely and accurately. A strong budget plan, accurate book keeping, and intelligent analysis of old account data will help any organization to manage and increase their business.
Technix – BusinessBook is an accounting software that can significantly improve operations, profitability and reduce costs associated with running the business. Another important feature of BusinessBook is; it makes all the key business information accessible and available to the business owner anytime on the click of a button. This facilitates the business owner to make the right decision in a timely manner.
BusinessBook automates general transaction for a business. It is serving all kinds of industry verticals and size. It provides various operational reports such as Journal, Ledger, Cash Book, Trial Balance, Profit-Loss, Balance Sheet.
Benefits of Implementation-cum-features of BusinessBook:
- Easy to understand and use.
- Does not require an accounting background or extensive training.
- Book keeping will be easier by just feeding each transaction with a very simple entry.
- Organize and manage the business effectively.
- Monitor all transitions from a single Transaction Control Panel.
- Ready to use Ledger Accounts are available.
- Calculate VAT Return easily.
- Create great-looking invoices for the customers.
- Track business Sales, Expenses and Purchase Invoices.
- Produce Balance Sheet , Profit-Loss, Trial Balance Reports and Record Credits Notes.
- Create ACCOUNT GROUPS, ACCOUNTS HEAD, and LEDGER.
- Know the Account Receivable and Account Payable status.
- View and Print the Journal, Cash Book, and Day Book.
- Client Server based multiple user system, with user privileged setting including login period table for each user.
- Automatic software locks module, while a user goes busy for some urgent work.
- -Goods with HSN/SAC Code
- -Tax Slab Rate Management ( 5%,12%,18%,28%)
- -Handling Customers with GSTIN and without GSTIN
- -Manages Intra State and Inter State Transaction
- -B2B & B2C Invoices
- -Normal GST Registration and Composite GST Registration
- -Manage Place of Supply and Supply Type
- -Reports for CGST, SGST/UTGST, IGST
- -Handles Reverse Charges
- -Tax Slab Rate wise Product Categorization
- -Outward Supplies Return (GSTR-1)
- -Inward Supplies Return (GSTR-2)
- -Monthly Return (GSTR-3)
- -Composite Return (GSTR-4)
- -Annual Return (GSTR-9)
- -Invoices above 2.5 lakhs Separation
- -Debit/Credit Notes.
- -Tax Liability Reporting